Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I walked without help for the last several days

You cannot imagine how great that is for me. It's so liberating to be free of needing help. I walked for over an hour and a half yesterday. I needed a nap afterwards, but it was still so great. It's odd the things you never understand until they're gone. And how much you appreciate them when they're back.

My most recent encounter with doctors was okay. But I would strongly suggest to anyone that thinks their policy covers all... look again. Some policies limit you. And you end up lacking in what you may need. Just sayin'.

Anyway. Here I am. A little battered and bruised. But here I am. And I continue to be here. That's more important than anything. I may not be 100% here. But godamn it, I'm here. And to those who doubt, well, you've got a big surprise coming.