Sunday, August 31, 2008

Don't give up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYetnUxmMPw&feature=related

I posted this before but the video was taken down.

I want to talk about dying. It's not as horrible as one thinks. You have your moments when you're scared and pissed off about it. But there are moments of total beauty. The last few weeks have left me with a feeling of peace. Good kind friends. A man that loves me. A cat that adores me. I'm happy. I'm not sad.

Of course, I'm not so pleased with this. But in all regards, this isn't an awful thing. And nothing is written in stone. Is it?

One way or the other, it's good. So good. So don't worry about me. Honestly. I'm in one of the best places of my life right now. I love it. It's a ride like no other. And it's fun. I get love and life. I get it now. It's beautiful. This is a wonderful thing. There's nothing like it.

8 comments:

Izzy said...

I'm left speechless yet I want to wish you peace and love.

Moominpappa - a Public Health Nomad said...

I am glad to have known you online. I wish you love.

Max Power B. said...

I'm doing well right now. Feeling better. Of course my liver and heart may have thing or two say about it.

Thanks for your best wishes.

Max

Jannie Funster said...

OMG, I can't believe I stumbled onto your blog through the Nova Scotia tag and find a dying person with such a pure spirit.

I don't know what to say except we are all on the same path to another plane and it could be any one of us at any given random moment to move on.

God, I wish you well.

P.S. Love that pulling up the pants pic! Inspires me to get out running again.

Max Power B. said...

Thanks Jannie. Still fighting the good fight.

I'm not one to give up too easy.

Max

Unknown said...

Good good good......

Cookie Monster said...

Pulling UP the pants? I always thought it was pulling DOWN the pants.

@-}--

Alpha Bitch1963 said...

Be at peace,Angel. You will be missed.