Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sometimes... Sometimes Pure Beauty Helps

I think this is beautiful.

Coming out of dark places and seeing light is a wonderful thing. I have discovered many things in my travels through this strange place we call life. Faith is something I don't think I'll ever understand. But I certainly respect it. When it's for real. And when one acts in the manner they suggest others do, I'm fine with that.

So please enjoy this in the spirit it is brought to you with. It's about love. It's about faith. But more than all, it's about truth as you view it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDV7AHrYsB4&feature=related

1 comment:

Alpha Bitch63 said...

It's a wonderful thing you can appreciate the beauty and peace that can come from Faith. Some who don't have Faith cannot or will not acknowledge this and will put others down for what they believe. I once had an argument with an ex over the beauty of a basilica. I made no comment to its symbolism or what it stood for. Merely admired the beauty of the structure. What I got in return was a lecture of the pomposity and arrogance of the Catholic Church. My retort.....
"You can like Chinese food without wanting to be Chinese-lighten up!"
Always stop to smell the roses and admire the beauty of things,even if you do not hold these things dear.