Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Another Girl Crush - Long Time


I will admit that I am a sucker for a pretty face. Actually, I like all kinds of looks. Quirky? Sure, why not? Natural beauty? Bring it. Odd beauty? Well, okay then.

It’s all good. Truly. I would hate to think of the things you might miss out on by judging everyone by their looks. Doesn’t seem quite right. Does it?

But when I’m girl crushing? All rules get tossed out the window. For me it’s mostly about the eyes. So I present to you… one of the most beautiful women on the face of the earth as Max knows it.

Miss Lauren Graham. Yes. Lorelei Gilmore. Yes, I was a fan of the show. Not the little nincompoop that played the daughter. I was all about the Mommy. That face! And she knew how to deliver a comic zinger like nobody’s business.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had to do it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wa8HrARYIzU&feature=related