Sunday, June 15, 2008

I Will Yelp No More, Forever

Guys! Knock it off. Bjorn was my swan song.

I'm done. Finished. Finito. End of the road. Dead. Am no more, etc.

And I certainly would NEVER make fun of something as serious as alcoholism. I've had my own demons in those regards. It's about as amusing as a pile of rotting bodies.

I'll look in on occasion. And every now and then I need an address and it's a quick way to find it. But... no.

And also, whoever lied about my having mulitiple accounts is a despicable coward. And shame on them. Shame on you Lady or Sir. It'll come back to you. It always does.

Max

5 comments:

Alpha Bitch63 said...

Yeah...I saw that someone thought the alcoholic with pneumonia was you...not even close!For starters-way too many grammatical and puctuation errors. Second-trouble connecting thoughts and rambling nonsense. Not the Max I know,not even close.
I can't bring myself to post, either...just not feeling it...too bad, I did enjoy my time there.

Max Power B. said...

How anyone could mistake the voice of that girl with mine is beyond me.

Even Bjorn was pretty damn obviously me. My voice is too clear and obvious. As is my sense of humor. And I wouldn't even want to try it again.

Yelp is now mostly a cesspool of corporate ass kissing sheep. And some are fucking outright liars.

Let them eat their feed and drink the koolaid. Fuck 'em.

P.S. And although there's argument over her claims (which do sound questionable), I hope she gets the help she needs.

Alpha Bitch63 said...

Well, I do hope she gets help.If what she said is true, she is very lucky to have not died-both from alcohol poisoning and pneumonia. Very risky to play with a combo like that.

Cookie Monster said...

You're too good for them. We're too good for them. THey don't deserve the content we posted and they deleted.

I have been contacting places that I'd written good reviews of and letting them know that management deleted the great review I wrote. At least we can cut into their ad revenue, and thus their net worth.

Anonymous said...

Rather the gender-specific choice of insult for a male target, don't you think, Tyler. ;)