Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Catholic Church can Kiss my Ass

Yeah. I said it.

http://www.suntimes.com/lifestyles/religion/985091,pfleger060308.article

Reverend Pfleger gets removed from his position. A suspension of sorts. But still.

Let’s discuss this. Firstly the odds: Catholic Church – Billions of dollars. Children raped and molested by priests – not so much.

Damage control? I think not.

The church has gotten away with an amazing, disgusting amount of utter bullshit. But when an activist priest dares to make a political comment – fuck him.

The Reverend Pfleger has done more for his community than the Catholic church ever did for the victims of abuse BY the church. I say all good people should stand up and denounce the church for taking a stand on politics. Where were they when children where being abused? Counting their gold?

Fuck this shit. I am sick of it. Either you support your entire community or you do not. It’s not brain surgery for the love of god.

No comments: