Saturday, May 3, 2008

Kissing - A Review (A new one)


Fella stayed home from work today. He's been concerned about me. He said the other night that I was crying in my sleep. True. I had no idea. I was wondering why I was waking up with puffy eyes and a puffy face. Thought I was eating too much salt.

So during the day we took to our bed. He spent almost an hour just kissing me. My mouth, my face, my eyes, my fingers, my neck, my back. Other places. So sweet. So dear. So relaxing. So exciting. So soothing. So needed.

It was like taking a trip to another planet. The one where you're free. Where you don't feel pain. Where you don't feel sadness or anger. Just pure pleasure. And it was a trip I needed to take.

Yes, J. I'm still angry. And rightfully so. But you can kiss it. Kiss it good. May I have my hard work back?

Max

3 comments:

Team Gregula said...

Awwweeeee Max, I loved your review on kissing :). Your fella is such a sweetheart!

Countess Linda

Cookie Monster said...

You must remember this
A kiss is still a kiss, a sigh is just a sigh
The fundamental things apply
As time goes by
And when two lovers woo
They still say, "I love you"
On that you can rely
No matter what the future brings
As time goes by
Moonlight and love songs
Never out of date
Hearts full of passion
Jealousy and hate
Woman needs man
And man must have his mate
That no one can deny
it's still the same old story
A fight for love and glory
A case of do or die
The world will always welcome lovers
As time goes by

Max Power B. said...

Play it again Cookie.