Monday, May 5, 2008

Question Mark Heads and Meanies


Another phenomena on Yelp. A question mark head is someone who either does not know how to post a picture or chooses not to so they can attack someone on line. It’s pretty strange. And not just a little disturbing. Sociopath? Anyone?

It is a violation of TOS. As it should be. But it seems to happen more and more lately. So I have a few things I would like to say about this.

Firstly, I ain’t never going back to my old school. Not in the guise of a question mark head or otherwise. Truly. You all bore me. I don’t want to read about barking dogs or your Brazilian wax or how fat you are and how you’re losing weight through the miracle of the slow cooker. Yipes. Get a life? Indeed. Please do.

Secondly, to the littler pisher who is attacking a young woman on the boards? Knock it the fuck off. It’s unattractive and really… it isn’t necessary. Grow up. I’ll fight my own battles thank you very much.

And last, but certainly not least… Let us behave with some decorum. There’s a reason for rules of order in this world.

So play nice, if you can. If you can’t, get help. Snarky is one thing. Full mode attack is an entirely different matter. Just… don’t.

And now for a little human kindness. Overflowing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0y03IOB-e6g

And how ya doing Jerry? You really take the cake. Like a fat girl on a cupcake you are. Give me back my shit. And we’re done you anal applicator.

It’s all I want. Hours and hours of work. Not yours. Not yours my dear.

XXOO

Maxie Power

No comments: