Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Censorship - Right Here Right Now




If you read my article below, you’ll see that I’m feeling that Jeremy is practicing a wholesale censorship of anything “Max” related. It’s called “Corporate Censorship” and it isn’t pretty. I believe when a corporation thinks words may come back to hurt their business, they take insidious means.

So yelpers, a question. Is that free glass of wine really so free? Does freedom of speech mean anything to you? Or does a free party supersede your freedom to say what you want matter to you?

Wine and appetizers? Freedom of Speech? Wine and appetizers? Freedom of Speech? Decisions. So hard.

If Jeremy doesn’t like you, or what you have to say, he can just eliminate you and anything about you. Hmmmm. Does that remind anyone of anything? Anyone?

Was I the only one who got the memo that fascism and blacklisting is SO 1950s?

Here’s a list of just a few countries that practice censorship. Some do so quite brutally.

North Korea
Burma
Libya
Turkmenistan
Equatorial Guinea
Syria
Belarus
Cuba
Eritrea
Uzbekistan

And yelpland.

And say hey, Jeremy! Why not just give me back my work, offer me an on yelp apology (you upped the stakes with this smarmy little move), and we’ll move on. Trust me, I’ll never darken your door again.

Oh, and you’re a limp dildo.

1 comment:

Alpha Bitch63 said...

I just drank an entire bottle of wine,with my honey. It cost us nothing, in regards to our self respect. It was worth every penny!