Saturday, April 26, 2008

The Yelp Chicago Threads Recently


Wow. Simply awful. Mindless. Numbing. Bullshit. It’s like all the air got sucked out of the threads.

Where to buy a bathing suit? Hmmmm. That’s a tough one. Way to ask the deep questions. If it gets any more meaningful, we may to convert to the religion of “Stupid”. Drink the stupid kool-aid, yes my pretties, drink it up.

Engagement pictures? Wedding help? Oh you poor darling dears. The engagement pictures are just going to be thrown out after the divorce. And that large expensive wedding your little Barbi heart desires? You could feed a small nation. Good to see you all have your priorities so darn straight. Way to be.

Nice try with “The Book That Changed Your Life”. Trying to class up an outhouse never really works darlin’. The picture may be pretty, but you still want to get out of there as fast as you possibly can. In other words, It may be a Monet. But it still smells like shit.

Yo, yo, yo, J-dog. I’m sure you’re getting tired of my requests for my work back, but I want it back. You urinal cake.


Big pat on the rump,


Maxie

7 comments:

Alpha Bitch63 said...

Just keeps getting better. The boards are not the same and not in a good way. I don't care what a chosen few have said!

Anonymous said...

The little brush I had with you was delightful. I thought you were inclusive, experienced, thoughtful, stimulating, frank, quick and clever. Above all, you were genuinely kind, which is NOT the same as gushing, cooing or being slyly unctious.

You did not know me and you were even-handed and warm. Some people who knew me even less insinuated or openly said the most vile, made-up and untrue shit.

Most didn't have a clue who Anais Nin is. Nor cared. You actually met her.

Thanks. Thanks for being the Soul you are. Perhaps you "made a mistake" for opening up about yourself and your past. But shit. Who else can you be?

Why should you be held responsible for bearing another's secreted, deepest, darkest fear? Why should someone pin their hate onto you? Or anyone?

I know you're Mad Max right now.
But if I may, I hope you channel your energy into something worthy of your time, energy and focus.

I continue to both acknowledge and admire you. Whoever you are.

Kindly,

Me

Xxxx said...

I have no blogs . . . . not who you think I am. Try again, more bile and invective, please. Where's the love?

Xxxx said...

and . . did you NOT read the TOS when you signed up?

By posting Posted Content on the Yelp Site, you agree to and hereby do grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, Yelp, its contractors, and the users of the Yelp Site an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, fully sublicensable, fully paid up, worldwide license to use, copy, publicly perform, digitally perform, publicly display, and distribute such Posted Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Posted Content. This license is non-exclusive, except you agree that Yelp shall have the exclusive right to practice this license to the extent of combining your Posted Content with the Posted Content of other Yelp users for purposes of constructing or populating a searchable database of business reviews.

Max Power B. said...

Actually I did read it. I don't feel asking for my work back is wrong.

Hide behind your name. No balls whatsoever.

Xxxx said...

Oh . . . and you are posting as your real name?

Max Power B. said...

My name is Barbara Ryan.

What's yours?