Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Empty Bottle - A Great Dive Bar

A Chicago Bar I reviewed for Yelp on: 04/11/2008

I saw one of the greatest bar fights I've ever been witness to here. Well, actually, I didn't see it. I only heard it. And saw the aftermath.

A girlfriend of mine, who is not, shall we say, well endowed? Was told by a hipster that she had no tits. I only heard the comment and turned away to snigger. 'Cause I knew what was coming. Jesus I knew what was coming. And I knew it was gonna be SWEET!

She may be small, but she's fucking scrappy. The next thing I knew was this "WAP" sound. I was spitting beer through my nose at this point. Honest to god. He went down like the sack of shit that he was. She broke two fingers. She continued to drink all night - for free - I would like to add.

So while I love the place for its music. My memories are priceless. Come for the show. Stay for the stupid hipsters getting knocked on their asses.

People thought this was: Useful (9) Funny (17) Cool (12)

Gosh! I almost forgot to say hey to Jeremy. How rude of me. And to you sir, I say, fuck off and die. Please.

No comments: