Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Naked - Another review


Another small, or not so small lesson for the kids on Yelp.Naked = good. As much as I adore the frilly stuff? Eventually it's gonna get naked out. Naked with a chance of possible good sex. Or just a wonderful feeling of being natural.

Learn to love your body. Large, medium, small - all good my darlings. All good. To really love yourself is perhaps one of the most freeing things possible. To really allow yourself to be yourself? Nothing better. So take off your clothes. Prance around. Dance around. Enjoy it. Let it be. You were born this way. Think about that.
04/15/2008
Useful (7)

This was a review I wrote just slightly before I was booted off of yelp.

How ya doin' Jeremy? May I have my work back you cunt?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

re: Dove

"I think we are losing sight of what this campaign is really about -- loving your own body," said another reader. "Even if the photo was retouched a bit, it still conveys the fact that all women are beautiful, no matter what size or shape."


http://adage.com/article?article_id=126945