Monday, April 21, 2008

Max Power gets showered... with love

These are the reviews of me that are still up on Yelp. Although I'm guessing that they won't be up much longer. Heil Jeremy!

10 Reviews for Max Power B.

Princess Nina L.
Chicago, IL
5 star rating
04/16/2008

max power is so the greatest woman in the entire world. she always looked out for me and stood up for me and gave me great advice. she stood up for herself and spoke her mind. she didn't need to create a fake account to say what she wanted to say, unlike many on here. she is profane and ballsy and i love her that way.

People thought this was: Useful (2) Funny (1) cool (1)

Tyler D.
Chicago, IL
5 star rating
04/16/2008

Goddamn hell of a woman.Online, she presented as: profane, ballsy, profound, funny, touching, courageous, heroic, gruff, loving, concerned, abrasive, horny, sensitive, well-read, classy... A woman with a large appetite for life (among other things).She was one of my first friends on Yelp. She noticed something in my profile, and sent an invite to the effect of , "I gotta friend you, fella." She was the one who reliably appreciated my smart ass /assholiness. And told me so, in PMs and compliments that are now lost to the ages.Don't know what fuckers are responsible for deleting her off this site, but guess what? It is YOUR loss, Yelp. The woman is too good for you. Cheers b.
People thought this was: Useful (6) Funny (6) Cool (6)

Katarina X.
Chicago, IL
1 star rating
04/16/2008

Max Wrote a review for the company I work for. Yes, it's true. I did not know Max, and Max had no contact with me (I'm hidden for processing). But I read her review... and man, was it good. Max's review prompted an avalanche of telephone calls, a stampede of customers and a seriously flush stream of revenue. And they just kept coming... it was spectacular. Max is the power!And you know what? When Yelp calls to ask us to renew our payment subsciption? I'm telling them where to stick it. That's right. Because any site where good reviews that bring me money are spitefully deleted? Is a place I am not paying for.I an horrified and appalled at this site: the reviews brought substantial revenue for my company. Because this has been brought to my attention, and because I refuse to tolerate this support of violent abuse I have refused to renew my company's yelp subscription. I WILL NOT FINANCE ABUSE OR TERROR! Yelp will receive no money and no profit from my pocket and I will contact all supporting businesses and encourage them to do the same.

People thought this was: Useful (3) Funny (2) Cool (3)

Patty V.
Franklin Park, IL
5 star rating
04/13/2008

Well, what could be more apropos for my 300Th review than a review of a class act?? Nothin'!! I pondered long and hard and thought that there was no review more worthy or fitting than this one for #300.So...without further delay..here it is....a review of Max Power B.I have known many people in my life. All have touched me. Some, good, others...not so much. Having known Max this very short time on Yelp has been both an honor and a privilege. She is a woman who has seen her share of ups and downs and has still managed to keep that wicked,wicked sense of humor. I truly love that about her.I do.I could take it down a star, because we have not met...yet. But I am certain that my expectations will be met,perhaps exceeded when we finally do break bread and/or clink glasses.Here's to you, Max-may we toast one another soon!

People thought this was: Useful (3) Cool (4)

Jenny z.
Chicago, IL
5 star rating
04/16/2008

If you aren't a fan of Max, you should probably have your head examined.

People thought this was: Useful (1) Cool (1)

Caroline A.
Chicago, IL
5 star rating
03/31/2008

Girl crush... I love her.She can kick my ass and yours, and I like it.

People thought this was: Useful (6) Funny (7) Cool (8)

Deanna M.
Chicago, IL
5 star rating
03/30/2008

I don't want to reveal too many of the details of my relationship with this fabulous (wo)man named Max--I know I don't want personal info about myself traveling through the space-internet continuum, and I won't disrespect a friend's privacy.I'm partial to the name Max anyway, so all of the bonding I've done with this entity has been spectacular.And to think, I haven't even met her yet.Oh but I will. Drinks will be drunk, and the surfaces we've skimmed will become much more elaborate and beautiful shapes.Nuns beware--Max will be after you, and you will comply!

People thought this was: Useful (5) Funny (6) Cool (6)

Rob L.
Chicago, IL
5 star rating
03/30/2008

Max is the woman behind it all. Mysterious, alluring, gathering information and stories.... and yet keeps much of it to herself.She has a great heart, she opens it and helps those who need it or who ask for it. She has a quick wit, quick on the keyboard and quite often knows what to say to make a person laugh, rethink or just feel a little bit better. If you know her, you would be thankful too to know her in what ever capacity you do. Basically she is a bitchin' woman. Go Max.

People thought this was: Useful (3) Funny (4) Cool (5)

cookie monster r.
Roselle, IL
5 star rating
03/30/2008

well, i've never actually been to max, but would like to some day. she's my best friend that i've never met.but she's now my 69th review :-)

People thought this was: Useful (4) Funny (8) Cool (7)

Stella S.
Chicago, IL
5 star rating
03/30/2008

Loves the bitch!

People thought this was: Useful (3) Funny (4) Cool (3)

Jenn H.
Chicago, IL
5 star rating04/17/2008

I *heart* Max. XOXO!

People thought this was: Useful (4) Funny (4) Cool (5)

nikki c.
Chicago, IL
5 star rating04/17/2008

Nibbling on the back of her neck I bet the subtle taste and scent of wet juicy watermelon slowly consumes me as I melt with every word and syllable she types...With a soul to soothe even the most savage of beast, this lady takes her vodka stiff and straight, sometimes with some ice on the rocks, but mind numbing none the less.If you're careful and look really hard...you too may catch a shadow or glimpse of her...sometimes you just have to close your eyes and that bright light you see....well you know the rest.

People thought this was: Useful (1) Funny (1) Cool (2)

Artemis B.
Chicago, IL
5 star rating04/17/2008

Max is fine. In all regards.And. Seriously. WWMD?

People thought this was: Useful (1) Funny (1) Cool (1)

So I guess removing someone without reason isn't really all that reasonable. Now may I please have my work back you assclown.

3 comments:

Cookie Monster said...

Someone should start submitting reviews of Jeremy S :-)

Alpha Bitch63 said...

Yeah, but that would mean I give them more of my time...something I said I would not do....

Team Gregula said...

Hi Max!

I just posted my review of you...it was my 69th review ;).

Hope you like it!!!

Max Power B.
Category: Adult Entertainment

She's brassy, she's sassy...but OMG so classy!

And I appropriately dedicate my 69th review to the one and only Max Power B. The long dark nights are not the same without her, I miss her bunches!!!

*MWAH*
04/29/2008