Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My Review of - Women


3 star rating
02/18/2008


I do so love myself. I'm the best. Really. It's true. I never talk back to myself. If I doubt me, I usually make up with me pretty fast. I see eye to eye with me. And I tend to keep it real.

Here's where I leave the beaten path. I do not like the games some women play. You give all of us a bad name with that bullshit. And I know you know what I mean.

So knock it off already. It's boring. And it's obvious. Really obvious. It may not be to some men... but most women know exactly what you're trying to pull and we're disgusted by it.

For every "bridezilla" there is out there, there are 10 perfectly fine gals who wouldn't dream of going into spasms over the wrong kind of cake. Hell, some of us don't even want to get married.

So girls? Keep it real. Behave. Treat your friends and your guy the exact same way. Life will be better. Songs will sound sweeter, food will taste great and everyone can just get along already. Don't bring drama into places it doesn't belong. Save that for role-playing.

People thought this was: Useful (12) Funny (19) Cool (14)

I may need to bring the star level down to two. That would be based on a few yelpettes.

How's it hanging Jerry? May I get my work back yet? You leaking prick.

No comments: