Sunday, April 20, 2008

Friends, Romans, Yelpers

How thankful am I for many of your best wishes through e-mails and phone calls? For the present boycott of reviewing and chatting in threads? For the present boycott of business' that sport the Yelp approved sticker? There are no words...

One little, well, not so little, twit described it as Waco-like. But we all know the real truth. And when you're a lonely, friendless, insecure attention starved ninny? You'll behave as such. Really kid, it ain't all about you. It's about a point of honor.

Jeremy - you shot yourself in the foot. And you're too arrogant to even see it.

Perhaps you'll see the light soon and just give me my words back. Although I'm not holding my breath. Nope.

You may be a very rich man. But that doesn't make you any less of a fuckwit.

1 comment:

absinthoholic said...

Ah, now I'm beginning to understand.

While in Yelp Jail, here's a little more interesting reading for you:

http://www.yelp.com/topic/san-francisco-rip-ruthifer#BL9L5bs9AoK6TfSf3sFN2g

The most interesting people do not last long on Yelp; that must mean I'm boring...