Saturday, April 19, 2008

Max likes to dance naked

Maxie takes on the big questions. To strip to music or not.

I’m fond of good strip tease. It’s true. Night train may be one of the greatest songs EVAH to strip to. Really. Trust me. It’s great. Really. Really great. Ka-boom my darlings.

But there are other songs to strip to. As I awkwardly found out a few weeks ago. Picture this. I’m getting ready for a nice shower. I’m cruising Youtube.com and I’m all about this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9uLbTkqaxc&NR=1 Ok. It’s cheesy. True enough. But when you feel the need to shake your booty? It don’t get better than this.

So I’m peeling off my long gloves – yes I wear them constantly. Heh. I’m really enjoying myself. I’m swinging and swaying and peeling and reeling and swaying my ass. And when I’m completely nude? I see our apartment handi-man looking in my window. Mouth agape. Well, perhaps I’ll get my pipes cleaned faster now. Or at least I won’t need to give him an X-mas tip this year.

1 comment:

Alpha Bitch63 said...

You rock! So good to see the old Max!!