Saturday, April 19, 2008

Max gets pissy about politics

Let’s go. I like the right life baby. I put my money where my mouth is regarding politics… no, don’t go there, naughty! You have to be semi-insane to run for office in this day and age. Trust me. I wouldn’t do it. I have a past. Yet, ironically, I would probably make a great fucking politician. One, I rarely need the feel to get “blown”. Two, I’m as honest as the day is long. Three, no one could ever offer me enough payola to shut my mouth. There’s no amount of money in the world that will shut me up. You can take that to the bank. And the deposit isn’t going to be comfortable.

Mis-spoke? Are you fucking kidding me? Anyone who buys this shit deserves what’s coming to them. And it’s probably going to McCain. Shame on Hillary for turning this race into a shit storm of nonsense. Someone should teach her about a little thing called honor. Get to know it. Embrace it.

I, for one, welcome our new overlords of more obfuscation and the continue killing of innocent young men and women who didn’t know better. Shame on them.

No comments: