Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Oh the Places I went

I reviewed many places. All over town. And in a few different parts of the country.

Filter by: Location
Chicago, IL (294)
Hollywood, CA (16)
New Orleans, LA (15)
Milwaukee, WI (9)
New York, NY (9)
San Francisco, CA (6)
Madison, WI (4)
Lincolnwood, IL (4)
Skokie, IL (3)
Evanston, IL (3)
Los Angeles, CA (3)
Niles, IL (2)
, (2)
Brooklyn, NY (2)
Elmwood Park, IL (1)
Justice, IL (1)
Riverside, CA (1)
Houston, TX (1)
Glenview, IL (1)
Harwood Heights, IL (1)
Gurnee, IL (1)
Las Vegas, NV (1)
Northbrook, IL (1)
Riverside, IL (1)
Deerfield, IL (1)
Norridge, IL (1)
Whiting, IN (1)
Wheeling, IL (1)
Washington, DC (1)
Beverly Hills, CA (1)
Oak Park, IL (1)
Wittenberg, WI (1)
Lake Forest, IL (1)
Morton Grove, IL (1)
Arlington Heights, IL (1)

Hey, hey, hey Jeremy! What's happening? Keeping busy? Good. I want my work back. Aren't you being a little anal about this? And by little, I mean huge. And by anal, I mean asshole.

No comments: