Sunday, April 27, 2008

"Get a life"


To the young woman that shot me that comment. I liked it so much I decided to write about it.

Firstly, wow. What mad writing skills you posses. Your way of turning a phrase is a veritable symphony of sarcasm. A thing of true erudite and intelligent beauty. An amazing accomplishment in the “ba-zing” category. A righteous explosion of pure bitchery at it’s very, very finest.

Thank you for taking so much time out of your daily self-hate seminars and gracing me with a comment that will go down for the ages. I, for one, shall never forget it. Thank you for the astounding insight you offered us. It’s greatly appreciated.

Secondly, sweetheart. You just can’t see the forest through the “you”, can you? It’s not all about you darling. It’s about principle. If you cannot see that, then just tippy toe back to your two blogs and your “social network” dear. And perhaps ponder your own deeply meaningful words.

No comments: